Saturday, November 20, 2010

a little project

This is what Daniel got me for my birthday. It's exactly what I wanted :)


I finally got time to go to the fabric store and get some supplies. I started a project yesterday. I'm super excited about it because it is made of this:


For some reason I cant get away from black and white. Almost all my clothes are black and white. I know its boring, I just cant help it.

I know how to sew but I don't know much about sewing machines. I think I spent most of my time yesterday trying to get it to work properly and not get jammed. Either I'm doing something totally wrong or I got the lemon.
(It's a good thing Costco returns anything. Maybe I could try another one...)

But the project is almost done! I will unveil it tomorrow.

That is, if it turns out semi-decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment