Sunday, November 21, 2010

drumroll please....

This is it! I wore it to church today :)

It turned out a little more poofy than I had anticipated, especially in the back
(but I guess that's normal for me...)



It has an elastic waistband in back and pockets!! I just love a full skirt with pockets.

I'm pretty proud of myself. I think I'll make one in every color...
what do you think? Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple! I would have a rainbow in my closet. Or.. maybe not. I think I'll try something else next.
I do have one idea in mind...

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?! I want one. I want several. I am so impressed. Sewing machines scare me. I will trade you for something. Probably money since my skills are extremely limited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Where did you get the pattern for it? I have had a sewing machine since Thomas and I first got married and haven't used it once but I really want to during the Holiday Break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I would totally make one for you. Over Thanksgiving we can get your measurements and pick out some fabric!

    Keala, I actually just found a tutorial online! freeneedle.com has a million different ideas.

    ReplyDelete