Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Sunshine State

Our recent travels took us to Pensacola Beach. I thought I would share a few pictures


It was such a gorgeous little beach town.
And it would have been even better if the weather was as warm as these pictures make it look...
The water sure was pretty though. I even got in once. My body went numb.



We ate lots of sea food...


Sat on the beach...



AND we went parasailing! (I've always wanted to try it)


This is the reason we decided to take this random little weekend trip.
It was an awesome wedding. The groom is Daniel's best friend from TN.



And this is the rest of his Tennessee crew. They were all super nice guys and strangely, really good dancers! We partied all night long.



And this post would not be complete without this extremely dorky picture of Daniel and me:)


















No comments:

Post a Comment