Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dessert for Breakfast

I went to the grocery store the other day to restock my yogurt stash (my go-to breakfast is yogurt and granola. yum) and they were out of my usual brand. In fact, they were out of almost every brand that makes Greek yogurt. By the way, I've been loving this new Greek yogurt craze because it really is better than normal yogurt. So delicious! So I picked up a bunch of flavors in this LIBERTE (with an accent) brand. With flavors like coconut and apple crisp, I was pretty intrigued.

The next morning I tried the coconut one. After the first bite, I was in heaven. It was literally the best yogurt I have ever tasted. I scarfed down the whole thing and I became a little curious. what could possibly make this yogurt so GOOD?

So I looked at the nutrition facts...

dun
dun
dun

...and that's when I discovered why it was the last brand on the shelves.

a whopping 12 grams of fat!

It was like eating ice cream with my granola.

after learning that deadly news, what could I possibly do with the rest of the yogurts???
well, I ate them. All of them. And I'm going to be really tempted to buy them again. THAT'S how good they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment