Monday, January 10, 2011

getting settled

I feel like I didn't even get a Christmas break from school. We've been SO busy. We moved out of our apartment, spent New Years weekend at the cabin, and we've been moving into our house ever since! There were a few little hiccups along the way (basement flooding) but we are loving it here. Between the 100 trips to Home Depot and unpacking boxes, we still don't have any pictures. Sorry.

The to-do list: RUGS! (in like, every room)
Hang pictures
Make curtains for the bedrooms
New bed linens
Set up extra room/office/sewing room
Paint some pretty colors on the walls (probably next summer)
Buy new bathroom vanity
More furniture

Anyway, like you care about all that...

I promise we'll get pictures soon. And one day we'll have you all over for a little gathering

Happy spring semester! oh, and wish me luck this weekend. I'm submitting my nursing application!!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks you didn't get much of a break. But I bet being in your own house is OOBERLY worth it. Good luck with your nursing application!

    ReplyDelete