Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Wedding


the best thing about our wedding (besides getting married) was all the talent that went in to it.

I mean, just look:


This lovely lady sewed my entire dress and made it look absolutely perfect. I cant believe how many random people came up to me that day any asked me where I got it. I was proud to tell them that my grandmother is the most talented seamstress in the world.


My incredible friend Liz Moore did my hair for the day. I couldn't have asked for any better.




My bouquet, all the flowers and the decorations at the reception were done by Daniel's dad. Everything turned out beautiful.





The cake, the dinner AND the desserts were made by my mom. She's absolutely amazing. I don't know anyone who didn't enjoy the pork tenderloin or the pavlovas.


see what I mean?? I love my family.








All these photos were taken by Heidi Uhl from Retrospect Studios. She was great to work with!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your pictures finally? I want to see all of them if you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the shout out Christine!! I agree, your wedding was absolutely amazing. No doubt about it. I have to admit, I don't think I ever knew that you had a blog...I'm glad I know now!

    ReplyDelete