Saturday, June 25, 2011

Liz's Wedding Festivities

The month of June has been full of celebrations! Mostly for this gorgeous girl



We had a 1920s themed bachelorete party. Didn't Liz look amazing??
Actually, everyone looked pretty good. We listened to jazz music, drank mocktails and talked all night about, well, I'm sure you can guess... I wish I took pictures of the decorations. I must say, they were pretty awesome.
Align Center



I have to say, the gift was perfect. We should have gotten a picture of her trying it on!!


Andrea threw an awesome shower. Next time I have to throw a shower, I'll probably copy all the games she played. They were perfect!

The three bridesmaids at the temple.

Liz looked absolutely stunning. The day could not have gone better and I could not be more happy for her and Mike. The weather even cooperated and didn't rain at all.
Daniel and I were so lucky to be a part of their sealing. It made the day even better to be able to witness that special moment.

All this happiness and celebration reminded me of my wedding two years ago.
I thought we looked pretty cute that day.



If you want to see Liz's fairytale Bridal session done by her very talented cousin, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love this! I have a few things to add:
    The bachelorette party you threw was absolutely perfect and I'm so sad you didn't get any pictures of your decorations because they really were awesome. I am however glad you did NOT get a picture of me wearing the lovely outfit you gave me...
    Andrea's shower was so much fun and you dominated the games you multi-talented little fart.
    I was so happy that you and Daniel were able to be a part of the sealing. That was my favorite part of the day and I'm glad that you were there to share it with us :)
    I look a little woozy in the picture at the temple...haha.
    You played a huge part in our wedding and I don't know what I would've done without you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who you girls are or how I stumbled on this page. Everybody in this post is gorgeous but the lady in the orange and yellow dress I just can't stop thinking about. Whoever she is please just let her know that she has a secret admirer and is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you all have awesome, amazing, long and happy lives.

    ReplyDelete